Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Forex World..Here I Come

Finally, after much hesitation (mostly financial) I have opened an account in the Forex world at FXOPEN, with MetaTrader 4.0 platform. The platform can be downloaded through FXOPEN.
They even gave me an extra USD25.00 as a gift into my account..wooo

Since FXOPEN doesn't impose any minimum amount to open an account, I invested USD500.00 (RM1,750.78) through LIBERTY RESERVE.

Firstly, we have to buy/sell USD locally from JTGOLD, which within minutes, they delivered the USD to LIBERTY RESERVE. I did the online transfer to JTGOLD through a local bank.
Note: JTGOLD is acting like a local money exchange company.

Three not so simple steps, of which I have spent half of my day at Starbucks, Autocity.
1. FXOPEN
2. LIBERTY RESERVE
3.JTGOLD

Those who are interested or confused about entering the FOREX world, do contact me. I admit, I'm a newbie but my experience is more now after coffee of the day (Sumatra)..hehe

IS THIS MY ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM..HMMMMMmmmmm ;D

1 opined:

Carrine Kua Chau Ling said...

Good Luck Dear. I support you. Add Oil.